10 June 2011

Partner brought the bridge back today. It came as a surprise since it crumbled after my commissioning dinner. 2 years ago. Well I'd love to tread the bridge once more. But of course, to be prepared for uneven commitments, 30th September rules apply.

When rules start getting broken, you start questioning your faith.

ASOS order came in today. Unregistered mail seem more convenient than registered. I always am somehow not around when the postman delivers. Unregistered goes directly to the mailbox, unless the parcel's too big, in which case I collect it from the nearest post office. Registered, if no one opens the door, goes directly to the nearest post office.

It is late at night when I start wondering why not mold the world like those you see in movies? Things will be so much simpler since they are so much more complex. The difficulty & complexity of circumstances allows one to see things much more clearly.

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.""
- Captain Jack Sparrow 

Butter Factory. A jam-packed. One bottle. Good dance. Four throws. Some puffs. Again.

The after effect was the most testing yet. There is some hint of disappointment in me, even though I'd never promised myself not to do it again.