08 June 2011

I've been wondering for years: when can you say you're close friends?

I've gotten several answers from different people, I suppose I get the general feel about this issue now.

I met up with several chums today. Not the people I'm most comfortable with, but we get along well enough.

Halfway though the conversations, I realized we could sit there with all that friendly yit yak there's alot more to be questioned. I told them the Econs group are close, well those who show up often enough are. But do meeting up often make people close?

Apparently not. I meet up with the said group often enough, but I feel like I just rejoined society after emerging from a cave. Much questions about things discussed, majority go unanswered as they go about their yapping about how every second object they see is awesome.

You make the best of what you get.

Ironically, I actually feel close to someone whom I meet up with very occasionally. That person may not feel the same way, but that's why I have to remember 30th September.

I realize the skin doesn't peel as easily at the BCCG injection scar.