04 June 2009

Sorting through old mails, I ventured into her mails. While reading the contents, I felt once again, the same emotions I felt then.

The colder front I portray now probably is merely an act; to show I have gotten more independent, less clingy, less insecure. That having said, insecurity still exits; hence the reason for this post.

I loved her since then. But I liked her too, at that time. The latter emotion I believed I have gotten over.

There was a point in time things was a one way love-hate relationship. I hated her for loving her that much. Strange but that was the main source of how I was tearing myself apart; not at peace.

No doubt we have drifted. Her busy schedule & my military life rarely have a free day that clicks together. I look forward to the days where we can talk as easily, when our bridges link up firmly once more.

Thank you, my dear friend in Stuttgart.