23 November 2011

If looking good is stupid, I could say the same of the sport you play.

After all, I always believed sports, entertainment and fashion were a waste of resources.

And again, I question - will I be able to handle this sort of thinking and impossible logic in the future? I have serious doubts now. Having to go through a long argument just to try to get a simple idea through.

Getting you to not dismiss something and address it seriously is already some work. Dealing with arguments that do not make logical sense afterward requires a completely fresh mind.

I like things proper. Closures, 'evaluation' of sorts. I walk in the middle of the line. So that when I fuck it up and fall, I'm still in the 'safe' zone most of the time. I neither have friends to 'save' me nor trust them to do so for me.