28 September 2011

Cramping her style. A $24k playground. Beyond control. Hanging up my boots.

I just deleted the wake up alarms that I took quite some time to set up. Complex it was, with different times on different weeks. It was completely useless when the phone just vibrates on the bed. Not unlike trying to wake someone up by playing a drum made of jelly.

Rubbing off me? Bullshit. I might as well rub a Daytona arcade machine in hopes of getting good driving skills.

Every decision has its consequence. Let's hope she's good enough to pay the price. Me? I'm just in the ride with not much say on where it goes.

六亲不认!
后果自负。
- Benny Lim

Irreconcilable differences. Isn't that the reason for most divorce cases?

I am not sane. I have let myself grow onto someone, only to slice that entire chunk out of my life. It could happen again. I hope not.