05 June 2011

Here I am, trying to find something to do at this time of the night.. All so that I may have the excuse to eat a pack of fishball tidbits.

Gluttony will kill me one day.

Thinking that I am undeserving of what I have now? Never.

I either feel that I have what I have fair & square, or I'm a selfish fuck who feels life owes him more, & hence needs more to feel a bit of underserving.

But does it count to be grateful for having something?

Friends in army are clearer cut than most other situations. People who help you out-field & in-camp, people who take an extra DO slot for you because you can't make it on a particular day.

Coming back to the civilian world, friends became a lot more grey. Didn't help that I'm colour-deficient literally & figuratively. Hell, even holding a 2-way conversation with girls felt very foreign.

I've had some help with colour differenciation over this past one year. Condition is hardly normal, but at least I know what to watch out for.

Remember Remember 30th September

Commitment is quick & I expect reciprocating. In the past that is.

On another note, am I incapable of working comfortably with no one but a marine animal?