20 April 2009

Alas, a mere couple of T-shirts attracted me with their designs. Uniqlo wasn't exactly the clothing wonderland I'd hoped for. Tampines 1 wasn't much. Except for Yamanaka & a stationery store just beside.

The former was pricey too. Bought a bottle of Calapis Peach Milk for $3.70. But there were all sorts of Japanese snacks in there. I had better get used to such prices if I intend to maintain normality when I visit Japan.

Times bookstore had something instore for me as I left the shop. That familiar rapid change of facial expression; only meant one person. Learning how to operate the register I think. So I made a round & came in later.

She waved. So apparently I was still recognizable. She still looked attractive. With longer hair tied in a ponytail, but nonetheless still looked the same. Still a weirdo magnet it seems. A very short conversation later, I was off for books.

Did not manage to bid a goodbye for she was serving someone.

A long walk around Tampines Central & I still managed not to find bus 58. Hot & somewhat annoyed, I took a 27 to switch a 53. Arrived at Junction 8 around 3pm for lunch.

Manhatten Fish Market beckoned. I resisted. I need to spend less. So LJS was it. Managed not to get too self consicous with the shop full of girls. I was wondering, where'd all the guys gone?